Saturday 4 June 2011

The Happiness Programme

Hi, I'm Joni.  I'm the author of The Happiness Programme.

If you want to know how to make your life happier, I think you will find this blog interesting.

The Happiness Programme is a course to help people who are down or depressed to get back up there and enjoy life again.  I'm not a therapist.  This programme is based simply on my own journey.

The programme is a set of simple exercises to help you refocus on what brings happiness and to change habits that lead to sadness.  It's not magic.  It takes time and energy.  But if it changes your life for the better, then it's worth it.

I work full-time so I don't have a lot of time for posting.  But I'll give you the steps of the programme, one by one, over the next few weeks. You can do each exercise as I post it or you can wait till you get a better idea of what's involved, then go back to the first posts and start the programme then. 

Let me know what you think.

Joni

No comments:

Post a Comment